How to get your C&R Application Forms -
submit a link | random images | rss feed rss | rss feed image | contact | FAQ | login | register

How to get your C&R Application Forms

Guns Rate this link: 1 stars 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Ok goto the link and have them send you this form:

F 7CR (5310.16) - Application for License (Collector of Curios and Relics) Under 18 U.S.C. Chapter 44, Firearms

You will then need to get the address & name of your local Chief Law Enforcement Officer (LEO) so that you can send a copy of your C&R application to them.

You fill out 2 copies of the form, send one to the ATF, with $30, the other to your LEO and then wait about 3-5 weeks and eventually you'll get a C&R FFL in the mail. This assumes you don't have anything holding you back from owning a fire arm.

The cool thing is that once you get a C&R FFL you can have C&R eligible guns shipped right to your house. Any gun that is 50 years old is C&R eligible, so anything made in 1960 or before is now able to be sent to your house.
[ View Last Comment ]
sent in by: reoiv

Digg This Link! Facebook this Link! Share With MySpace This Link! Stumble Upon Link!
Upload and Image

Take me back to the links!